ORION enables some of the largest companies and brands in the world to part-fund media expenditures with their assets - generating cash flow savings for our clients and eliminating potential losses on asset dispositions.
Established in 1996, the company has over 300 employees in offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. ORION is a member of the constellation of companies within Mediabrands and is wholly owned by Interpublic (NYSE:IPG).
ORION has established a reputation for leading barter practices, extensive media capabilities, partnerships, integrity and a people centric approach – to the individual, the family, and the community.
Here are just a few examples:
- ORION is a 2011 Advertising Age's Best Places to Work.
- Brian McMahon, ORION's Worldwide President & CEO, is an Advertising Age Media Maven, the only barter executive to have been awarded this prestigious honor.
- Over the past decade and a half, ORION has fixed barter transactions structured by our competition over 25 times.
- Last year, ORION partnered with over 40 new clients and met with 620 unique media vendors.
- ORION encourages our people to give back to the community. ORION has been the lead sponsor of American Airlines’ Celebrity Golf event benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Celebrity Ski event benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; with Mediabrands as a member of Agencies In Action; as a member of Futures & Options and has an open sponsorship policy for our employees to be involved in local events close to their hearts.
We are committed to expanding the use of barter across a multitude of media and marketplaces and committed to setting the industry standard.
Get in touch
Sign up for the latest news and info from the PPA