About PPA Associate Membership
The PPA's Strategic Partners and Associate Members are right at the heart of the UK consumer magazine and business publishing sector. Find out what benefits it can bring for your company.
Ellie Austin scored a job at Immediate Media as a Features Writer for Radio Times after graduating from the Magazine Journalism MA course at City University. Here she talks about working in the fast-paced world of a major weekly magazine and the power of a good coffee.
The PPA Associate Membership scheme offers you a direct gateway to a £6bn industry.
Associate Membership is designed to be a conduit between our members and relevant, respected suppliers. PPA members need advice, services and solutions to enable them to continue to develop their businesses. The Associate Member base is the first port of call.
Being an Associate Member of the PPA puts you in the room with the people who matter. When decisions are made or opinions are sought, you can be part of the essential process. You will be able to gain critical intelligence to help you generate more business.
What are the benefits?
1. Preferred supplier status - applications are approved by the PPA Board so membership is seen as an endorsement. Many publishers are reluctant to do business with organisations which do not have PPA Associate Membership.
2. Profile in the PPA's online partner zone for a full year, this includes the ability to stream high quality video, upload case studies and receive direct enquiries.
3. Use of the PPA Associate Member logo on your own printed and digital promotional material.
4. The opportunity to feature in the PPA's email updates to our members and related professionals (subject to availability).
5. Opportunity to attend unique PPA networking events.
6. Invaluable opportunities to network with UK publishers in informal settings, with exclusive invitations to key PPA member-only functions.
7. Discounted delegate attendance at a variety of PPA events.
8. Access to relevant presentations/research reports exclusively available to members.
9. Discounted sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities at key PPA events (25% reduction).
10. Discounted advertising on www.ppa.co.uk (subject to availability).
How much does it cost?
PPA Associate Membership is £2,760 + VAT per annum for companies with over £500,000 turnover or £1,380 + VAT for those with lower turnover, or that have been trading for less than one year.
We can also offer special packages for organisations aiming to become Associate Members in combination with sponsorship or taking exhibition space at one of the PPA events. Please contact one of the sales team to discuss your requirements.
How do I join? Simply complete a PPA Associate Membership application form, which requires two business references. We will provide full terms and conditions of membership. The completed form can be emailed or returned by post. We will then raise an invoice for payment of your fee. Various payment plans are available to offer maximum flexibility.
If you have any questions about Associate Membership please contact Hannah Bray, MD, Commercial & Events by email or on 020 7404 4166.
What happens next?
Once your application has been processed, you will be sent a welcome pack including a certificate signed by the CEO of the PPA confirming your membership. The PPA communications team will announce the membership via Twitter and the weekly e-newsletter. Your PPA account manager will send you details of upcoming PPA events and will discuss with you how to make the most of your membership.